The Octahedron The Octahedron

Brilliant!

wow of all places to find this kinda story/animation in new grounds. But i would say this has the well put meaning and genre as a story book kids story book or w/e it may be but this book will go far thats for sure. Loved the animation style, how it was drawn . And one of my moto is simple yet sufficient and this definitly obtained its purpose. From a simple carefree, safe fun of flying a kite to dangerous rescues absolutely wonderful. This is one of the beauty and marvels i have ever seen in newgrounds. It doens't have to have a back ground story, just simple events after one another which in the end the irony just ties the whole bundle of anonymous foundations together in one neat little story. Absolutely loved it. PLease do continue with these stories for these types do not require intensive thinking just pure imagination and fun and you definitly have that type of potential.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

lol

dis topped of super mario lands lol awsome

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

AWSOME

LOL DA BEST ONE YET MAN all of them it's so funny ^ ^ well hav fun retiring form dis game series ^ ^

Gangstas techno paradise Gangstas techno paradise

Awesome

I don't think hardcore remixes' are considered its own genre but things I've heard similar to this kind of mixing was in japanese hardcore remixes where you use techno transitions with ripped audio which you've placed quite intricately which I give props to.

"It takes a certain sophistication to understand simple beauty."

Our Invaders - Hania Our Invaders - Hania

I'm sure you are used to being praised,

This could be a first or it might have been pointed out already but the combination of industrial ambient sounds to show some sort of imprisonment where the delicate classical piano notes are quite outstanding within in itself. If the words did not instill a picture in your head the great composition of the music itself somewhat refines and details the imagery beautifully. The image I see could most likely be that of your most recent flash submission, Tarboy. Simply Beautiful ...

\Overcome/ \Overcome/

Nicely Done

I think the reason why majority of unsatisfied listeners is because they do not understand the classical variations that are applied in the constant hip hop beat. I being a classical listener enjoyed the different rhythms, so well done~ Especially when the cello or bass part gets the contradicting melody beautifully done.

Adamaja456 responds:

thanks for the review sir. At least someone understands the intention of this track.